Viewers in Ireland can use the process to add other UK free-to-air channels including Channel 5 HD.
Please follow the process for your type of Sky receiver.
SkyQ - the "settings" menu
Go to "Home", "settings", then "manual tuning".
You will need a number of tuning parameters such as frequency, polarisation and Symbol Rate and then save the newly added channels.
Update August 2016 When SkyQ was first launched, users reported that they couldn't add channels on the mini boxes. Following an update this should now be possible.
Other Sky boxes - "Add Channels"
1. Press Services
2. Scroll to "Add Channels" in the options section.
3. Enter the parameters for the channel you want to add, such as frequency, polarisation and Symbol Rate.
4. Press yellow to allow the receiver to add services.
5. A selection of channels found by the receiver appears
6. For every new channel you want to store, highlight the channel and press yellow. A tick appears next to the channel name
7. Press select to complete the task and save the channels you've added.
You can then view services via the "Other Channels" menu.
Please note that a software update, which took place during the autumn of 2014 was not applied to some older Sky HD boxes, so it is not possible to manually tune in some HD channels on older boxes.